Hosted Buyer programme
The B2B event will include a Hosted Buyer programme.
To qualify for this programme, the applicants must be foreign buyers / investors (i.e.: importers, distributors, investors, manufacturers & contractors, architects and civil engineers, mechanical engineers etc).
HOW TO APPLY AS A HOSTED BUYER
• Register on the dedicated B2B event website and complete all the necessary fields of your co-operation profile, including at least one Marketplace item.
• Your application will then be evaluated by HELEXPO. Please note that a first-come-first-served order will be applied for all applications.
• If your application is approved:-
- HELEXPO will notify you by email with instructions on how to proceed with the booking of your b2b meetings through the B2B website. Note: A minimum of 5 meetings with Greek Exhibitors per Hosted Buyer is a prerequisite for the final confirmation of your participation in the programme. Furthermore, HELEXPO reserves the right to arrange additional appointments for you, according to your fields of interest and exhibitors’ requests.
- Your accommodation and/or flight arrangements will be arranged and covered by HELEXPO. Please DO NOT make your own accommodation or travel arrangements.
• In case of non-confirmation of your visit (hotel and air ticket details) and non-acceptance of your B2B appointments via the b2match platform, no later than five days before the first day of the B2B event, your participation in the Hosted Buyers programme will automatically be cancelled (as will also be the case for your air-ticket and hotel booking).
• If you require an Invitation letter for entry visa purposes, HELEXPO will provide it to you, as long as you inform them well in advance. In case you already have an entry visa, you will be requested to send a copy to HELEXPO.
Please address all questions concerning the Hosted Buyer programme to the following person at HELEXPO who is responsible for the programme:
T: 0030 2310 291257, 291232