8-9 MARCH 2024
A compact multi-sectoral 2-in-1 event offering two exhibitions and one B2B all focussing on circular economy and renewable energy.
On the occasion of the 2nd Forward Green exhibition and congress event (FG Expo) and the 1st Renewable EnergyTech exhibition (RESTech), the Federation of Industries of Greece (SBE), member of the Enterprise Europe Network – Hellas, in collaboration with TIF HELEXPO S.A., are co-organizing a matchmaking event on 8-9 March 2024 in the TIF-HELEXPO Exhibition grounds in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This B2B event aims to contribute to the implementation of a new entrepreneurial mentality for Greece, based on circular economy, green energy, and the transformation of business models in order to conserve natural resources and move towards sustainable development. This environmental approach to the economy concerns a number of processes that require circular planning. It begins with the effective gathering, use, recovery and reuse of raw materials, as well as exploiting renewable energy sources, and leads all the way to production, distribution, consumption, and the recycling of the products consumed. Thus, the least amount of waste ends up in the environment, and valuable natural resources are used economically and preserved.
The b2b sessions will take place on the second and third days (8-9 March 2024) of the 3-day exhibitions (7-9 March 2024), for the most concentrated and efficient timespan. In addition to performing their b2b meetings, participants will have the opportunity of attending the various special events organized in parallel to the exhibitions, focusing on green entrepreneurship, innovation and energy.
The matchmaking event will bring together companies, research organisations and other relevant public and private sector bodies from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and conclude contracts. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Why participate and how can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business / technology / research needs to other participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time- and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
Top 5 objectives to make your attendance a success:-
- Meet potential partners and/or customers
- Discover new products, technologies and/or services
- Prepare common projects or Joint Ventures
- Meet possible new suppliers and/or make new purchases
- Get information about latest's trends in the circular economy and renewable energy